1.    #1  
    I had to hard-reset my phone today, I think it's flaky hardware and they won't replace it until I hard-reset it. I'm trying to get it back to the way it was, and I had turned on Developer Mode.

However, when I try to turn it on now it doesn't seem to want to stick. And when I try to download Filemgr with quickinstall 4.1.1, it gives me no error, but also doesn't seem to install it because internalz complains. Is this because it's not in developer mode?

Anyway, I get the developer mode screen up, and the toggle shows "ON" with the blue button on the right side. This as I understand it means it's actually off. I tap it so that the blue button moves to the left, and it shows "OFF" (but dimmed out) with the "Restart The Device" question. So I restart it, but when I get into the developer mode screen again, it shows "ON" with the blue button on the right side again. Like it didn't 'take'. Any ideas?
    TIA!
    The Pre is running 1.4.5 of the os.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulkinzelman View Post
    And when I try to download Filemgr with quickinstall 4.1.1, it gives me no error, but also doesn't seem to install it because internalz complains. Is this because it's not in developer mode?
    That's unrelated, see http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2993271

Sounds like DevMode was on, if you were able to open wosqi and get into the feed viewer
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook