1.    #1  
    How will this be done? USB?
    I think if you watch some of the videos that HP is doing all the rendering on the touchpad and sending the file over as an image to the printer. This way it can attach to any network printer, whether HP or Canon, etc. They did say that if vendors want to provide specialized printer drivers that it was possible and they were providing hooks for that.
    At one point they said any HP printer or any PCL compatible printer. Those are usually the slightly more expensive business printers.
    Quote Originally Posted by FesterTreo View Post
    I think if you watch some of the videos that HP is doing all the rendering on the touchpad and sending the file over as an image to the printer. This way it can attach to any network printer, whether HP or Canon, etc. They did say that if vendors want to provide specialized printer drivers that it was possible and they were providing hooks for that.
    Thanks for clarifying that. Cuz I have a Cannon printer and I was worried about printing to it from a TouchPad. I did hear about the rendering stuff in a video but was too lazy to look things up.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    But this means you have to have a wireless printer to print anything directly from the Touchpad?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    But this means you have to have a wireless printer to print anything directly from the Touchpad?
    No. It will search the network it's on for printers it has drivers for.