1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice you can "throw" cards sideways into, and out of stacks?

I mean: tap and hold a card until it goes partly transparent, then throw it into another card to stack it.

Same thing to unstack, just throw it out of the stack. This will also change the card position if you throw it towards another card in the stack.
    Throwing it doesn't work for me, unless by "throw" you mean quickly drag.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    Anyone else notice you can "throw" cards sideways into, and out of stacks?

I mean: tap and hold a card until it goes partly transparent, then throw it into another card to stack it.

Same thing to unstack, just throw it out of the stack. This will also change the card position if you throw it towards another card in the stack.
    just tested that, works exactly as you described it and makes stacking single cards much easier.
    I noticed this the other day as well - I love it!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Throwing it doesn't work for me, unless by "throw" you mean quickly drag.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Throw like you throw a card to close an application. To do this though you have to tap and hold until the card turns partly transparent, then throw it into another card. Works every time for me.
    Works great! Nice find!
    My 2 months with 2.1 and I actually found moving cards around (specifically into stacks) to be a little awkward. I would try and place it right where I wanted in the stack and found it would go one way or the other a little faster than I was expecting and would take a few tries to get it where I wanted it. That's a neat little find.

One would think, that they would have some sort of master list of all the little idiosyncrasies that webOS has and post it somewhere. It's kind of funny how we keep "discovering" these little tricks, while fun in a way, would be nice just to know everything all at once.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Awesome fine, definitely makes things a little easier
    Huh. This is sweet. It's really helpful for digging a card out of the middle of a stack. Instead of having to go through each position in the stack until it comes out, it gets flicked out in one sweep.

Awesome.
  10.    #10  
    anyone else have thoughts on this? (Already knew that this was the case, didn't know but don't care)?

Personally i was frustrated with stacking cards before, this makes me want to use stacks.
    That's so cool. Great find. Glad they put all this stuff in the documentation *not*

I miss where all the cards shrunk to 10% of the screen, I was wishing for an "Icon View" of 9 cards/stacks at once...