1.    #1  
    Looks like Rovio is looking to hire more webOS devs. @jfourgeaud (Julien Fourgeaud) tweeted and @RovioMobile retweeted...

Any java/web dev interested in joining my team at Rovio? We're hiring. Opportunity to work on #AngryBirds RT plz
    I don't think this means what you think it means.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    I don't think this means what you think it means.
    I think I don't know what you think he thinks it means.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Looks like Rovio is looking to hire more webOS devs. @jfourgeaud (Julien Fourgeaud) tweeted and @RovioMobile retweeted...
    I thought Angry Birds was a PDK app, which would mean it's probably not written in html, javascript, etc. This could be in reference to their chrome web app. It's currently in beta, & is in the the chrome web app store.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    @Sinime
    WebOSSillySeasonitis is a disease that afflicts many of us. It's a swelling of the brain caused by both excitement for new devices but a lack of anything actually happening.

Symptoms include but not limited to:

• Ridiculous nonsensical posts
    • Re-reading old articles about upcoming WebOS products, over and over again.
    • Begging Sprint Chat to confirm the exsistance of the Pre 3 on Sprint and claiming it God's word when they acquiesce.
    • Trying to shoehorn WebOS 2.1 on a Pixi out of desperation for some newness
    • Seeing signs of WebOS flourishing everywhere when it's just stuff about web

If you suffer from one or more of these please take a deep breath, put all electronic devices down and take a nice walk outside for 10-30 minutes, longer when possible.