1.    #1  
    Hi all,

We were also caught up with the twin discussions of yesterday, Leo on AllthingsD and Ruby at Upling, that this story feel between the cracks. North of the border, Jennifer Safruk, VP of the webOS platform at HP

Please use the link for the rest of the article.

take care,

Jay

Canadian Telecom Summit 2011: HP Has Big Plans for webOS
    Christine Persaud

Canadian Telecom Summit 2011: HP Has Big Plans for webOS

Published: 06/02/2011 05:13:52 PM EST in Cellular / Wireless

In the crowded smartphone/tablet landscape, HP is arguably one of the last companies one might think of. Indeed, the first question I received upon listing the panelists for the Smartphones, Tablets, and TVs, Oh My! Panel at the Canadian Telecom Summit was why HP was present. But the company, which purchased Palm late last year, has some big plans for that space.

Jennifer Safruk, Vice President of the webOS platform at HP, who moved over to the company from the Palm team, confirms that indeed HP's purpose for purchasing Palm was to get its hands on the webOS platform.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I saw it. The best line was that the licensing could be for tvs or dashboards inside cars. But I wasn't sure if that was a quote from HP or the writer. I suppose we will find out more at HP Discover if anything is in the works.