1.    #1  
    This weekend I lost my Pre Plus (VZW). I learned to love it warts and all (I am a Palm guy all the way back to the original Palm Pilot). But I am not in an upgrade position and there is not much from Palm on Verizon that I want to invest in.

So I am wrestling with myself to wait or leave the platform for Android or WP7. What have other folks done?
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Go with eBay or Craigslist for a good deal on a used phone!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Go with eBay or Craigslist for a good deal on a used phone!
    Agreed. I picked up one for $60 but there is an unused VZW Pre Plus available for $75 in the box where I live. I'm not sure you'll find one in a day or two but give it a little time and a large enough city and you should be OK. In the meantime if you are desparate a Pixi Plus is about $50 from Amazon.
    First thing I would do is report it lost to Verizon.

Also logon to your Palm Profile
    Click on "Device Options" and then click on "I Lost My Phone" to erase the data on your phone, unless you want other people to have access to all your personal data and accounts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    buy a pre plus used and then buy an unlocked pre 2 and make frankenpre 2.
    Get a Verizon Pre2... you will love it. As much as you liked your Pre+, the Pre2 is better all around!
    You could also buy a cheap used Pre and wait for the Pre 3 which should be coming to Verizon soon.
  8.    #8  
    Got a Pre Plus on the 'bay for $80 in perfect condition. Good news / bad news because they are not in demand prices are cheap. Happy to have it back after wrestling with an old BB and my SO's iphone. WebOS is that good!