1.    #1  
    I ripped a load of my CDs into AAC+ format and copied them to my Pre- running 2.1.

When browsing the albums the track listing is in a random order! they are not sorted by tag # or alphabetically.

And before anyone asks, shuffle is NOT turned on.

I have checked that all the tracks are tagged correctly, and they are.

This issue is with the default media player and koto player.

Has anyone else had this issue?
    For MP3s, the built-in music app displays songs in album track order (based upon the track ID3 tag). I haven't tried AAC+ so I can't say if there's an issue with them or not. I'd verify the tracks on your device (not your computer, your device) have the correct track numbers listed in the tags.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Yes, it's a media indexer issue. What happened for me is that it was starting in the middle of the album....so it was in the correct order, but like the fifth song was first. I had to re-do everything to fix it. I ended up syncing it with Banshee, which also makes my albums display in chronological order in MPRemix and Koto (not the stock player, though). Bonus benefit.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  4.    #4  
    Well I'm copying the tracks in USB mode. Is there a way to do this to get them in the correct order?

This is really poor if the music indexer is ignoring the track # tags!