1.    #1  
    I find myself always moving the newest card to the left. The way it is now there is no order to where stacks and cards are displayed because if there is more than one then the newest one ends up in the middle unless one moves every thing to the left before opening a new card. Very annoying to me
    patch request?
    i think this is one of those to each his own things. Previously, all new cards opened to the far right, and people complained about that. now new cards open next to the card you are currently using; the assumption is that the newly launched app is somehow related to the app you are leaving.

there is logic to stacks as well. If you launch a new card from a card you already had open, they will be stacked together.

unless i'm just not understanding what you are saying...
  4.    #4  
    The order of the stacks is fine. When it comes to the cards I don't like the idea of the newest one being in the middle. I prefer the newest one to be on the left (sorta being the new number one) but some including palm seem to think it should be the other way around.

I wonder how hard it would be to make it an option in the preferences.
    What if they opened all the way to the right? Would that be any better?
  6.    #6  
    Yes, it would be better but still backwards to me. I am a left to right person.
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Yes, it would be better but still backwards to me. I am a left to right person.
    But, wouldn't that make the one on the left the first or in other words the oldest and the newer ones on the right. Left -> Right = Old -> New
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    But, wouldn't that make the one on the left the first or in other words the oldest and the newer ones on the right. Left -> Right = Old -> New
    To me the newest one should be the new number one. In the same order in which I count: 123 not 321

and the way it is now it often ends up being 312 or something like that depending on which card is centered when the new card is opened
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    To me the newest one should be the new number one. In the same order in which I count: 123 not 321

and the way it is now it often ends up being 312 or something like that depending on which card is centered when the new card is opened
    To me the 1st (old) card is number 1 and therefore the new 2nd card is number 2 and so on and so forth. But, to each their own.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I want the open cards and stacks to be able to be arranged 4 at a time on the screen... I also want the ability to run two cards at the same time next to eachother when in landscape...
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
  11.    #11  
    If we could move whole stacks that would be nice
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    To me the 1st (old) card is number 1 and therefore the new 2nd card is number 2 and so on and so forth. But, to each their own.
    yeah, its a matter of personal preference, that's why options would be nice