Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sucklingpig View Post
    Now that the Pre 3 is listed for pre-order from the Eurostore, perhaps we can all pool in our collective info on third parties who will ship to Asia (I'm in Australia).

As a start, I have emailed Expansys (whom I purchased my pre minus from) and am awaiting a reply. Would be interested if anyone else has found other companies who have indicated that they will try to ship to Asia!
    Oh, shippin' it over is the easy part. I got my pre plus O2 UK model from a UK online store. But I'll wait it out for an announcement that they'll actually sell it in this region. Seems likely as we'll be getting the touchpad. Btw, I'm down under at the moment.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    I am not so much concerned about pricing but the App Catalog - will it support only Singaporean credit cards for instance?
    As in for the Pre 3 or earlier Pre devices?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfool View Post
    As in for the Pre 3 or earlier Pre devices?
    Touchpad which is currently the only 3.0 device since it's 3.0 which has "geo-restriction lifted" afaikafaikafaik
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Touchpad which is currently the only 3.0 device since it's 3.0 which has "geo-restriction lifted" afaikafaikafaik
    Problem is, the wording seems to suggest that even with 3.0, only folks in the additional few countries mentioned can have app stores; the others can only get free stuff. Now, this point is moot if they allow folks to pay by Paypal, but Paypal is for the developers, I haven't seen anything that says consumers can use it?
  5.    #45  
    Knowing that it will be launched sooner or later (actually later) in Asia, I think I will wait for Pre3, 4 or 5 to be launch, as least there will be hardware support.
    i love Veer so much. And i would like to know, will it launch in Malaysia?
    Probably in Singapore first
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123