Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Minister said: "I spoke to Gawd and asked Him to be sure the Pre3 was available by the time my upgrade was ready. Alas, it isn't so!"

Rabbi said: "I spoke to Gawd and asked him to get me Flash on my iPhone and to fix the 'death grip' issue. Alas, it isn't so"

Atheist says: "Hey...don't look at me! If I believed I could speak to Gawd do you think I'd need to talk to a SPRINT REP?"
    rlee,

You really outdid yourself. I laughed so hard the tears came to my eyes.
    Three phones walk into a bar, a Pre3, a Veer and a Slab.

The Slab turns to the Veer and starts to sing:
    Short people got nobody
    To love
    They got little baby (keys)
    That stand so low
    You got to pick em up
    Just to say hello
    They got little (ringers)
    That go beep, beep, beep
    They got little voices
    Goin' peep, peep, peep

The Veer turns to the Pre3 and starts singing...

That is as far as I got. Someone finish this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    The Veer turns to the Pre3 and starts singing...
    Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by ego2001 View Post
    Oh, thats good. Took me a second...
    "Eta Carinae - Where Is Your Home"

We could also do--What does the Pre3 sing to the Slab...
    Defensive? Ha. me? Nooo.

"Our best seller the evo 4g... .blah"

Equip armor!

Great story OP!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    some funny Chit there....
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Minister said: "I spoke to Gawd and asked Him to be sure the Pre3 was available by the time my upgrade was ready. Alas, it isn't so!"

Rabbi said: "I spoke to Gawd and asked him to get me Flash on my iPhone and to fix the 'death grip' issue. Alas, it isn't so"

Atheist says: "Hey...don't look at me! If I believed I could speak to Gawd do you think I'd waste my time speaking to a SPRINT REP?"
    ok he's my attempt

A Pre3 and an Iphone are sitting at a bar...the Pre3 asks the Iphone what it's drinking...the Iphone looks and says...just some beer on tap why what are you drinking....the Pre3 says...

Apple Juice!!
    My Sprint Rep pretty much said the same thing yesterday when I returned my Nexus S and reactivated the old Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    ok he's my attempt

A Pre3 and an Iphone are sitting at a bar...the Pre3 asks the Iphone what it's drinking...the Iphone looks and says...just some beer on tap why what are you drinking....the Pre3 says...

Apple Juice!!

hahaha

iPhone says to a Pre3: "I am the number one phone in the land. I have all the coolest apps. I am the one everyone wants and talks about. I am the phone that everyone compares to. I am so coveted that people stand in line for days waiting to get me."

Pre3 says: "ummmmm..you know. You MAY be insane. You must be talking to yourself because you can't be talking to me. I don't really EXIST right now in the wild!"

wait..........
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    How about this?

A rabbi, a minister, and an atheist walked into a Sprint store today. The minister had a Pre as he believes faith alone will get you into the kingdom of heaven. The rabbi had an iPhone as she believes both faith and good works are needed. The atheist had an off-contract dumb phone.

They walked up to the sprint rep and said...

That is as far as I got. Now, someone finish the joke.
    Minister said: Damn this Sprint Pre3 is like the rapture, it isn't ever coming. I shall keep the faith and wait till October.

Rabbi said: this ATT Iphone bill is killing me, get me onto something cheaper.

The Atheist said: Where's your Virgin/Boost mobile section? I need something disposable so they man can't track me.

Sprint Rep Said: Uhhh.. Want an Evo? it's got 4geeesss.

Minister said: You are being judged and walked out.

Rabbi said: My Iphone tells me you're full of crap I'm going to T-Mobile I hear they are getting bought by ATT

Atheist said: Which one of these can call Mars?

(I have no idea why I made the atheist a conspiracy theorist, it just seemed to fit.)
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12