Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I have a tealOS centro and i can send multiple pictures and videos(limited on size)via MMS to upto 10 contacts either email, phonenumber, or upload them straight to flickr/facebook. Anyone have any idea if the pre3/veer supports sending more than one multimedia ata time to someone via text message? the pre - cant, evo/shift, epic4g, nexus galaxy s 4g, cant. I have not come across a phone that can. Anyone know if new webOS can or how to? please let me know. It is very frustrating sending one photo at a time to either someone or uploading to facebook!
    No, it's still one at a time.

You can email multiple pics to Facebook via the unique Facebook address that everyone gets assigned but other than that, still one at a time for most all other uses.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    sending multiple pictures is not supported via MMS on any phone, as the sendingn protocol doesn't support this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    sending multiple pictures is not supported via MMS on any phone, as the sendingn protocol doesn't support this.
    Has sent multiple pictures in one MMS on my old SonyEricsson UIQ 3.0-based phone without problem
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    i can send multiple pictures with my centro and send them in. Some carriers wont receive all of the pictures, but i usually send about 5 or so pictures at a time to my family members on sprint. videos are limited to 512mb in size. i just tested sending 20 pictures, and its sending right now to myself. one after another. and the button to add more was still there. sending to my secret facebook code only uploads the first picture, not any of the others. and Email has a limit of 25mb to send data. whats the fastest way to send multiple pictures? is their an app on webOS or anything? i tried it on the nexus galaxy s 4g and it would let me click multple pictures from galery to send thru email only, i installed FB and only 1 share at a time, the email died because the pics were to big. anyone have any suggestions?