1.    #1  
    Only since I have a Pre 2 running webOS 2.1 have I truly appreciated the benefits of webOS. I have a standard way of arranging my cards, so I always know right where to find all frequently-used apps without having to start them from the launcher.

I am keeping about 8 open cards (in stacks) in my standard configuration. I was afraid to do this with my Pre, because of the TMC bug. And I don't have to restart my Pre 2 every day, either, to clear the memory. I have never gotten the TMC message on this phone.

One of my coworkers lost all his contacts this week from his feature phone. I explained how all my contacts and calendar are stored on the cloud so I can easily switch phones without losing them.

All this has truly made my Pre 2 a pleasure to use on a daily basis. I'm looking forward to future devices with better hardware. It is nice to be able to take advantage of the operating system as it was meant to be used.
    Glad to hear it.. Now all palm needs a is a "Remember stacks on Restart" function and we're all set..

I too take pleasure in my stacks I usually have about 8 stacks of 3 cards open

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    remember stacks on restart would rock! Use this on my Ubuntu system so that when start it back up in the morning, I'm right back where I was, and only 30 second bootup.
    stacks on restart great idea. Nice thing about keeping apps open is that they open instantly.
    Yeah, i'm still training myself to leave my stacks open. I'm used to closing unused things out of habit, only to reopen them a few minutes later.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Glad to hear it.. Now all palm needs a is a "Remember stacks on Restart" function and we're all set..

I too take pleasure in my stacks I usually have about 8 stacks of 3 cards open

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    yes, and a way to assign a stack to a launcher icon so i can open a specific stack in ome tap.

and then, a way to close an entire stack in one swipe, instead of having to close each card individually.