1.    #1  
    I just copied a CD onto my computer hard drive using Windows Media Player. I then sync'd the CD to my Pre Plus. The CD's files are physically on my phone. I can see them when I have my phone plugged in as a USB drive, and I can play those files on the computer. However, when I turn off the USB drive and am back to regular phone status, I cannot find the CD files anywhere in the Music Player. I'm sure that I used the same method to sync up the CDs that are currently on my phone. What is wrong? HELP!
    Supported audio formats are
    MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV

I'll assume yours are wma format. You'll need to convert them to a compatible format.
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/20/2011 at 12:45 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    If you are running WebOS 2.1.0 and you have your music in the proper format, there is a known problem with the Media Indexer not re-indexing after loading new files.

http://forums.precentral.net/general...-updating.html
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  4.    #4  
    I'm running webOS 1.4.5. As to the format, I've sync'd music files with the Pre before using Windows Media Player. Did I miss something? Is there a setting or something that I'm unaware of in WMP? Thanks!
    I've never used Windows Media Player to extract cd audio so I don't know it's options and use.

I've always used a free application named CDex.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I was having the same problem and tried various reboots and reloads. Then I stopped putting the music in artist folders all in a separate folder called "Music" and just put it in individual folders by artist. Ejected properly, stopped device (in "Safely remove hardware") and they all showed up.

Could have been some other nuance I just happened to get right in the process though. Good Luck!
    With my Pre 3 I have to do a full device restart to get the music player to pick up new tracks (otherwise gets stuck at spinning grey circle). And all my music is in:
    Code:
    /media/internal/music/artist/album/track.mp3