1.    #1  
    I have too much time invested in 'waiting for upcoming products', that I can't just give up now.

What started out as me wanting a laptop for Christmas (of 2010), turned into looking at tablets. Then I got word that HP would be coming out with a tablet that ran WebOS. I thought...hey, I have that on my phone. I could just get that tablet, but it will have to wait 'till after Christmas.

Then I waited for rumors, then CES, then leaks, then Feb. 09, then spring, and now I am still waiting... all along becoming addicted to checking PreCentral every 5 minutes. That soon turned into checking Palm and Sprint's FB pages, and Engaget, etc. and basically wasting my days away! Sigh.

Anyhow, I feel I owe it to myself to follow through with my quest and get a dagg-on Touchpad and new WebOS phone! I will not allow myself to have wasted the last 6 months of my life.

I also feel that I am now waaaayyy too educated on multiple operating systems and that I need to end this obsession soon! I just want to go back to using my phone and not drooling over the next one. Okay. I'm a nerd...

Oh and P.S. I love WebOS!!!
    Last edited by doodad64; 05/12/2011 at 10:41 PM.
    We're on the home stretch now. So might as well see it through to the end! XD
    I couldn't agree more. I feel exactly the same way hahah.
    Palm Phones
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700 wx -> Treo 750p -> PRE