1.    #1  
    I love webOS a lot. So much so I have called Sprint several times to ask about the Pre 3's availability. I have contacted iPad Cases by DODOcase to see if they would be offering a Touchstone compatible case for the upcoming HP Touchpad. I have contacted Monster to find out if there would be a new version of the beats by Dr. Dre headphones for the upcoming Pre 3 and or Touchpad. I also asked if any of their headphones would come as a bundle with the Touchpad. I can't wait for the new devices. Here's to hoping HP gets the reliability right with the new hardware. Here's to hoping Sprint is willing to take a chance on HP/Palm.

Here's to hoping I can enjoy the operating system I love on the carrier I love with some cool accessories. Such as a touchstone with an adhesive back and stronger magnets that I can use in my car. That would be so convenient. Maybe I can do it now with some velcro and double sided tape but the touchstone needs to have a slightly stronger magnetic pull.

How much do you love webOS? What have you done for your webOs lately?
    I tell my family that Android is clunky (then proceed to tell them about webOS!)
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    You know what I'm obsessed about....what I want more than anything in the world?

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! With a compass in the stock!

But that's just me.
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 05/13/2011 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Slight modification to make it look like I almost posted in connection with the topic.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    You know what I want more than anything in the world?

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! With a compass in the stock!

But that's just me.
    That was off-topic rotglol!

Pre|central Peacekeepers

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I'm very excited and look forward to Pre3 and the Touchpad each week with great anticipation.

I'm not as motivated to call 3rd party hardware providers, but glad to hear you and possibly others interested in the Touchpad, cases, and otherwise. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    I'm very excited and look forward to Pre3 and the Touchpad each week with great anticipation.

I'm not as motivated to call 3rd party hardware providers, but glad to hear you and possibly others interested in the Touchpad, cases, and otherwise. Sorli...
    Same here VERY much waiting and refreshing precentral for the latest news....!

Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    You know what I want more than anything in the world?

[IMG]

But that's just me.

you'll shoot your eye kid...lol
    I spend WAY too much time here.
    Sorry...I didn't mean to go off topic...so I slightly altered my opening statement in my first post. Is that better? Still not buying it? Sorry, but there ARE other obsessions that the forum members here might have. Or at least, we are allowed to have...we aren't?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crucian4 View Post
    I love webOS a lot. So much so I have called Sprint several times to ask about the Pre 3's availability. I have contacted iPad Cases by DODOcase to see if they would be offering a Touchstone compatible case for the upcoming HP Touchpad. I have contacted Monster to find out if there would be a new version of the beats by Dr. Dre headphones for the upcoming Pre 3 and or Touchpad. I also asked if any of their headphones would come as a bundle with the Touchpad. I can't wait for the new devices. Here's to hoping HP gets the reliability right with the new hardware. Here's to hoping Sprint is willing to take a chance on HP/Palm.

Here's to hoping I can enjoy the operating system I love on the carrier I love with some cool accessories. Such as a touchstone with an adhesive back and stronger magnets that I can use in my car. That would be so convenient. Maybe I can do it now with some velcro and double sided tape but the touchstone needs to have a slightly stronger magnetic pull.

How much do you love webOS? What have you done for your webOs lately?

Please Mr. Rubinstein, stay off the boards.... ;-)
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaakb View Post
    Please Mr. Rubinstein, stay off the boards.... ;-)
    Not Ruby but, I do know what I want. I was looking into a Kindle. Why a Kind? I could have a touchpad and have an ereader and so much more in one device.
    Well, in slight relation to the OP, avoid Beats. They are very expensive headphones, and they aren't very good. I use Pioneer HDJ headphones, but will be ordering the Marshall Majors soon. I don't believe in dropping $1,000+ on "audiophile" grade headphones, but there are much better cans in the price range of Beats.

Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
  13.    #13  
    There are beats audio headsets that are just over $100 available. If a bundle or discount were offered I would pick them up. There are better headsets available but, how many have the slight possibility of a bundle or discount for those that don't own quality headsets?
  14.    #14  
    i should have differentiated between headset and headphone because they are different. I was referring to the headsets with a mic.