Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    True story: I awoke this morning in during a dream in which I found a Pre3 at my door (in amazon frustration-free packaging for some reason). HP had sent them out to everyone who had had a Pre or Pixi on their wireless account any time in the last year.

First I thought, "wow, wouldn't that be awesome!", and then I got ****ed that Sprint had given out my address. not cool.
    we're all getting the bird.... a big fat bird flipped right to our faces for thinking that a company that is out to turn a profit will just hand something over for FREE...
  3.    #23  
    The reason I singled out Sprint is because most of us were promised a device that functioned supposedly how the Pre 3 is going to. Those of you with Pre+ & Pre2 at least had the advantage of us Sprint Guinea Pigs vetting the caveats, bugs, limitations and general shortcomings of a brand spanking new OS we have all come to accept by now. I think those of us who have contributed by testing, doctoring, and testing, and doctoring then doctoring again (get the point) do deserve some sort of compensation for all our time and feedback that allowed them to create the Pre3, Touchpad & WebOS 3.0. oh yeah... Schmeer and schmixi too!
    Last edited by matteebee13; 05/11/2011 at 07:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    we're all getting the bird.... a big fat bird flipped right to our faces for thinking that a company that is out to turn a profit will just hand something over for FREE...
    Um, according to this article, they are 'handing over something for FREE'....

White AT&T Veer to be free at Best Buy, available for in-store pre-order | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJayne View Post
    Um, according to this article, they are 'handing over something for FREE'....

White AT&T Veer to be free at Best Buy, available for in-store pre-order | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

Just sayin'.
    well, not exactly. HP isn't the one giving the phone away for free. that would be bestbuy and/or at&t subsidizing the price in exchange for someone signing up for a new 2-year agreement. HP has nothing to do with this deal so technically they aren't the ones handing anything over for free.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Lets not forget people who bought a Pre or Pre+ less than a year ago and committed to a two year contract based on the lie that Flash and WebOS were coming. I really hate HP.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12