Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ioannis View Post
    EDIT: accidental solution! I had two google account. It seems they've been conflicting somehow. All I had to do was to disable messaging for one of them, checked that the other works and then enable it back.
    You, sir, are a HERO! I too had two Google accounts logged in; when I removed one, the other one sprung into service!! Thanks for solving this years-old problem!! Well done!
    webOS user since 20090606.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    You, sir, are a HERO! I too had two Google accounts logged in; when I removed one, the other one sprung into service!! Thanks for solving this years-old problem!! Well done!
    Ive met the same problem for years too, thank you.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Hello! I've been annoyed by this too! so, it looks like you can only have ONE Google account setup for messaging. That's a bummer. I'd like to have my work and personal accounts on chat. Anyone ever found away around this? Is this a webOS thing or a Google thing?

Found this: http://forums.hpwebos.com/t5/Synergy...ng/td-p/335914

... I spent some time in a chat session with palm support only to have the guy tell me "respectfully, this is a problem with google apps, not webos. you need to contact them," which I respectfully don't accept seeing as how both these accounts worked (actually still work) fine together in webos 1.4.
    Last edited by marysm; 10/19/2011 at 11:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    +1...can't believe I didn't stumble upon this sooner! BTW, it does not seem like WebOS 3.x on the TouchPad has ever had this issue.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12