Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have been looking at the palm pre 2 and the palm pre plus. Is there any difference since I can't buy a plus from verizon and would have to go to ebay or i could buy a new pre 2. I have had a droid for a short time and didnt like it and after a cnet review it sounded like the pre was the won I wanted. I would appreciate any help...Thank you..Dave
    Huge difference. The Pre2 is much faster, has a glass face, and a newer version of the OS. If you don't mind spending a few bucks more, you should shoot for the Pre2.
    Or wait til the summer and get a pre 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Or wait til the summer and get a pre 3.
    Has there been any clarification from HP or Verizon that clearly states Verizon will will carry the Pre3?

Pre2's glass screen is a mixed blessing for some. Pre2 will be fully supported running 2.x whereas the Pre Plus is officially only supported up to 1.4.5 currently on VZW.
    Definitely go for a Pre2 if you want it soon, or a Pre if you can wait until september-ish timeframe.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Is the keypad the same size?
    if you are going to go for a pre2 buy direct from HP, it's cheaper. If you're a vzw customer with a upgrade available you might want to consider buying off contract and save your upgrade for this fall when the new phones are out from HP. Even if vzw doesn't carry HP you can use it for whatever pre-holiday phone tickles your fancy.