1.    #1  
    Anyone else having Disqus forum interface problems on webOS 2.1. Basically, the Disqus Comment box is not displaying properly and allowing input. I'll upload a picture and screen cap later from my Mac for reference, but I've also heard/read of problems with cookies...though this doesn't sound related.

I thought this was just a glitch...but Disqus forum interface displays comments, but the input box in truncated and unusable for input.

My wife's Pre- running 2.1 is doing the same thing so I suspect I'm not alone? Thanks, Sorli...

Update: Here are some screen caps of what I'm getting. Wasn't this way on webOS 1.4.5...so I suspect it is a problem with 2.1 and have the same problem on WebOSRoundup, Engadget or otherwise that use Disqus.

Disqus Mobile Screen Cap -

Disqus Desktop Screen Cap -
    Last edited by sorli; 05/07/2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Disqus Screen Caps
    Disqus has always had problems in WebOS. Never able to see the rating on comments, never able to +1 comments, nested comments looking like crap squished to the right side of the page.. the list goes on.

In relation to your problem, I just loaded up engadget in browser and I don't even see the 'view comments' button anymore. I can't even view them to try to reply.

Pre 2 / 2.0.1
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

3.    #3  
    Hmm...I get the interface for Disqus and it shows the comments...just doesn't allow replying since the Comment Box at the top isn't working. Ratings work for me, but then that is about all and if I want to reply I have to load the message on my Desktop and go from there. Very disappointing and may even relate to Disqus update and a change on their end. Sorli...
    Nvm, I could always rate comments but could never see the rating.

Well, I just loaded up the full site and you're right, comment box isn't loading, up top or when I hit reply.

The mobile site was always working for me, but isn't today. Interesting though, the full site is much easier to read the comments section. Much, much easier. And I get to see the flash videos.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06