1.    #1  
    After DST change, all my recurring events in the Calendar shifted +1 hour. i.e., An event scheduled for 9:30AM is now showing 10:30AM.

I have tried to correct the time; responding to "Change the Series" and it shows the change, but as soon as I go back to the Daily View, the time has changed back to 10:30A. No matter what I try, the correction will not stick.

If I make the change ONLY for "This occurrence" it will change that ONE entry. But, obviously, all the rest of the series are still wrong.

i have tried rebooting, stopping/starting the Calendar; resetting the time via Airplane ON/OFF;... I cannot think of anything else to do.

I have tried to change the, now single event, to a recurring event with the correct time, figuring I can then delete the erroneous series, but tapping the 'Recurring' item in the event is TOTALLY IGNORED!

This problem is on ALL recurring events. All things considered, the Calendar is a total mess!

Is there a fix for this? If so, how do I get it?

TIA,
    Carl
    VZW, Pre Plus, webOS 1.4.5
  2.    #2  
    Has no one else seen this? Is it possibly fixed in some update that I don't have? Or, possibly fixed in the rumored 1.5.4.1 that has not yet appeared here?
    Quote Originally Posted by cgehr View Post
    Has no one else seen this? Is it possibly fixed in some update that I don't have? Or, possibly fixed in the rumored 1.5.4.1 that has not yet appeared here?
    I don't use recurring events much and I have not seen this.

BTW the update is 1.4.5.1 not 1.5.4.1 and no one I know has it yet.