1.    #1  
    All these promo codes coming from developers for their great apps, and here I am at 1.4.5 watching it all go by...

Am I the only sad panda here?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Nope I'm sad too!
  3.    #3  
    Awesome. Misery loves company.
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Awesome. Misery loves company.
    lol

Upgrade to a Pre 2.

ET
    Meta to 2.1!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    lol

Upgrade to a Pre 2.

ET

Blasphemy! Pre 3 or bust! Besides, I'm a Sprint-er.
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Blasphemy! Pre 3 or bust! Besides, I'm a Sprint-er.
    LOL I'm a Sprint-er too, but am running a Pre2 on Sprint until the Pre3 hits the market.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL I'm a Sprint-er too, but am running a Pre2 on Sprint until the Pre3 hits the market.

Good man! I am both too cheap and too lazy (and a might too frightened) to franken-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Meta to 2.1!
    This. Love my Sprint Pre- 2.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Meta to 2.1!
    I Was Going To Do That Yesterday, And It Scared The Heck Outta Me LoL. I Would Rather Pay Someone To Do All The Hard Work For Me.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Can I join the pity party too? Sprint Pre- users keep getting past by! Pre3 better show up on Sprint or I'm leaving for Version, even after 9 years. It's the phone not the service for me.
    Nope, im bored and disappointed too. I shouldnt NEED to hack my phone just to keep up with everyone else. Think about how the non-techy ppl feel.....theyd be ****ed.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Iīm sad, too, about not being able to get the promo codes on my Pre- still running 1.4.5 ... canīt buy any paid apps either for lack of having a credit card from an approved european country (my Pre was activated in Germany). I havenīt made the jump to doctor to 2.1 yet but seriously considering it! Who knows if and when the Veer or Pre3 will make it down to Mexico or when I will get a chance to buy an unlocked one in a first launch country ... I canīt even buy a Pre2 over here! Hope to find a solution before my Pre- falls apart.
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
    group hug

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSecksie View Post
    group hug
    LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    This. Love my Sprint Pre- 2.1.
    Me too...it's not perfect, can be sluggish at times, and F104a has been a huge help, but either way my update is keeping me happy (Just Type, Voice Commands, Faster Launcher, etc) till something newer on Sprint arrives. Veer, Pre 3, Touchpad...I can' wait and hopefully won't have to wait long. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSecksie View Post
    I Was Going To Do That Yesterday, And It Scared The Heck Outta Me LoL. I Would Rather Pay Someone To Do All The Hard Work For Me.
    webosworld.com offers that service.

-- Rod
  18.    #18  
    Not being able to "update network settings" and Sprint NAV are holding me back.

Every now and then, my data connection just kind of "stops". Updating the network settings from the phone app gets it working again every time. =/
    ^ Same here.