1.    #1  
    I hope I am putting this in the right place, but played with a Pre- for a couple of days and when I set off loading a web page then changed app and did something then came back to the web page I have left loading, it still hadn't loaded it, i.e. it had paused the browser app rather then let it run in the background. This actually really annoys me, to say true multitasking I think thuis should be a feature that is included in a true multitasking feature.

I was wondering in the newer updates of webos do this because I was running 1.4.5 (i think). Will 3.0 also do this, (what I am thinking of is how the blackberry playbook loads pages in background)

Thanks very much for your response in advance
    I never had problems with this on 1.4.5. Sometimes it would blank out, and in those cases minimizing and maximizing the given browser card, or swiping to another card then swiping back, would get me my content. This issue has carried over to 2.1, but the same fix still works.

Also, I don't see why you're asking about 2.2, 2.3, and 3.0. No one has access to those on any device yet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    sometimes they Will reload after being idle. There is a patch in preware that prevents that.
    Oh, right, forgot about that one. The browser patches are some of the first patches I install, and I sometimes forget which features are stock and which are patched.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums