1.    #1  
    I stumbled upon an HP app in the beta feeds and the screen shots shows a semi-familiar updated OS status bar, and is clearly on a pre device. Unfortunately you can't see much other than how the top menu bar looks on the device. But I'll put a link to the app page and you can decide for yourself...

http://www.precentral.net/hp-storage-information

App name: HP Storage Information
    Last edited by BradleyCulbertson; 04/30/2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Posted Links.
    you talking about this one? if so, nice find. the app i have pictured below is called HP Storage Information

3.    #3  
    Yep that is totally it!
  4.    #4  
    So where do you think the carrier string and signal go? Do you think that the notifications will still be on the bottom or moved to the top like in the TouchPad? I'm kinda sad that they are losing the round corners but I guess that's nothing major lol.
    It could just be a fullscreen custom app. Some apps don't utilize the webos menus. It looks more droid like. I don't like it if it is 2.3+ tho.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6.    #6  
    [QUOTE=RyanCell;2950540]It could just be a fullscreen custom app. Some apps don't utilize the webos menus. It looks more droid like. I don't like it if it is 2.3+ tho.

No, I know its not because I downloaded the app itself for that very reason and the top looks nothing like thiers.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=