1.    #1  
    Has anyone checked out the official ScumVM app? I came across it in Preware and installed the app and some games I have. Works awesome. Loom and Day of the Tentacle on my phone. I love it.
    I can't download the app. I tried quickinstaller, ipk fetcher and dummy maker. Could you please send me the .ipk file? I would love to try some games on my pre.
  3.    #3  
    I dont have the .ipk. I just installed it straight from preware. Are you on 1.4.5? Maybe its a 2.0 and above app. I dont know.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I had this on 1.4.5. Its awesome. Love that I can play monkey island wherever I want whenever I want. Havn't tried it on 2.1 yet (just doctored yesterday) but that will have to happen.
    its a good port, but i would love to see it updated... there are still some bugs left and some games dont work. A update to the latest official scummvm version would be nice too
  6.    #6  
    So does anyone know where this app went? I had to doctor my phone and now I cant seem to find it.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I never knew Scumm was available on palm. WooHoo. Monkey Island, here I come...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeyJay View Post
    Problem is, I can't find it now. Let me know where you find it and where. The games are on my phone. Just need the emulator.
  9.    #9  
    By the way, its all about Day of the Tentacle.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    No way dude, Guybrush rules..
  11.    #11  
    No way dude, Guybrush rules..
    Well if you find the scummvm app, i"ll give monkey island a try. lol
    Maybe not more needed but...

ScummVM :: Downloads

it's here, the webos ipk
    It's available on the App Catalog. (out of curiosity, why are you guys trying to side load it?)

Awesome piece of software, been using it on my Mac for years, and it's one of the reasons I really like my Pre2