1.    #1  
    I dont think this has been posted even though its kind of old I thought I would pass it along. I stumbled across this looking for info on making a blog with my pre.

"WordPress fans sporting a Palm Pre 2 will be pleased to hear that we may see an app courting webOS in the not so distant future!

Upon visiting webOS.wordpress.org, WordPress fans are greeted with this message:

The blog Protected Blog Login was marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this blog, please log in below. For more information about blog privacy settings, please visit our support site.

This is the nearly the same message that appeared when WordPress was working upon Windows Phone 7, Nokia and Android before launching them to the public.

Although there are blogging apps upon webOS, most (if not all) of them are from third party developers as the mobile OS has been ignored by all of the major blogging platforms until now.

By courting webOS, WordPress will extend its influence upon every major mobile OS save Bada (from Samsung), helping to strengthen their position as the dominant mobile platform (at least when it comes to blogging upon a smartphone).

WordPress has yet to reveal any details regarding their webOS app, although for those of you sporting the Palm Pre 2 what features would you like to see included within the app?"
  2.    #2  
    I just wish blogspot was doing an app also.
    very interesting indeed!! thanks for sharing!
    Meh, its the same with Twitter. There's no official Twitter app, but a lot of great third-party apps. I know there's one wordpress app and at least two blogger apps. Are those apps just not any good, or do you just not like using third-party apps?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Meh, its the same with Twitter. There's no official Twitter app, but a lot of great third-party apps. I know there's one wordpress app and at least two blogger apps. Are those apps just not any good, or do you just not like using third-party apps?

I like official apps.. I use 3rd party apps when they get it right but mainly rather official

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I like official apps.. I use 3rd party apps when they get it right but mainly rather official
    Why not just use any app when they get it right? If the 3rd party rocks the pants off the official app, will you still just use the official app because it's "official"?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Why not just use any app when they get it right? If the 3rd party rocks the pants off the official app, will you still just use the official app because it's "official"?
    Thing is there are so many third party apps that it gets expensive testing those.. Plus the apps are limited to what api's the site provides developers with..

My example is Voogle.. He had to use backwards head scratching to get it to work.. And even than its not ready for prime time.. (kudus to him for the attempt) But when/if google puts an app for google voice you know it will work