1.    #1  
    What are the best steps to wipe Pre as clean as possible? I've visited Doc, but it seems the antibiotic hasn't killed all the germs.

I tried the Secure Full Erase, then Dr. Is there something different to do/try?
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    What are the best steps to wipe Pre as clean as possible? I've visited Doc, but it seems the antibiotic hasn't killed all the germs.

I tried the Secure Full Erase, then Dr. Is there something different to do/try?
    Care to explain what issues you are having?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3.    #3  
    Well, it seems my problems are the result of connecting my Sprint Pre to a possibly faulty USB port on my laptop. So, I would kinda like to make sure I have it as clean as possible before I try to reinstall 2.1.0 again. I did already re-doc to 1.4.5 then up to 2.1.0 again, and am currently there.

Issues I have had since attempting 2.1.0 upgrade are:
    webOS 2.1.0: Dr Skipped Firstuse [SOLVED]
    Calendar: secondary calendar (google apps) not editable (even though my other Sprint Pre can edit them.)
    Save/Restore: completely grayed out - can't create new or restore old backups copied back to Pre.
    Patches (SWW in particular, haven't tried others): appears to install, but does not function.

Not sure if I need to capture logs, etc. Just installed Ubuntu for the first time ever when I did the 2.1.0 upgrade. There is light on the other side of the moon!

I'm learning as I go here, so don't poke too much fun! =P
    I see pandas.
    Save restore took quite a while to load for me on 2.1 if that helps...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 fissurez View Post
    Save restore took quite a while to load for me on 2.1 if that helps...
    LOL, danged patience gets me every time! I hadn't looked at S/R since I last doctored 2.1.0 the other day. Guess what? Thar she be! S/R now sees the 2 backups I had copied back to my SPre.
    I see pandas.