Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    So with the new phones and the Touchpad coming up I'm wondering if there will be a way to sync the PIM programs between them. Obviously calendar and contacts will be using Synergy but what about the Tasks and Notes? Will these be in sync using the Palm Profile (or whatever it might be called)? Or will Synergy be somehow extended to those apps using Google or another cloud based system? Or will Touch-to-Share have this capablity? Does anyone know if HP has addressed this at all?
    they can just both sync with the same services. I have a Pre+ and a Pre2 and they both sync with the same gmail and yahoo accounts.

I'm waiting for hp to explain how I can use the same palm profile on more than one device as you can with the iphone.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    right--calendar and contacts sync with gmail and google. But I'm wondering if there will be a solution for Tasks and Notes to sync between devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    they can just both sync with the same services. I have a Pre+ and a Pre2 and they both sync with the same gmail and yahoo accounts.

I'm waiting for hp to explain how I can use the same palm profile on more than one device as you can with the iphone.
    I also hope HP can lead in multiple profiles as I don't believe any tab does this. Phones are personal devices, but tabs might be shared by family members, etc. It'd be great if there was a login screen like a computer, and when u log in to a specific profile you get your apps, PIM, etc.