1.    #1  
    A call comes in from a number not in my contacts directory, so it displays as number only in call log. At end of call, I add the contact, with a name. Any way to update or edit the call log to show the name?

Like the old TreoCallLogTool from RNS that I loved so much.

Using a Sprint Pre, 1.4.5.
    I dont know if this will work but maybe restarting your phone? Maybe it will take affect to all the calls in your history.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I dont know if this will work but maybe restarting your phone? Maybe it will take affect to all the calls in your history.
    Seems logical enough. Alas, no go.
    What I have never understood is why all the wonderful utilities that existed for PalmOS were never written for webOS. There was 'Takephone', 'TCLT (Treo Call Log Tool)', 'YourCall Pro' amongst many others. These apps/utilities added a whole lot of functionality to the Treo phone's which asre not there in or for webOS. Howcome none of the developers/programmers have totally neglected the very basics of any phone, the call log.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 04/20/2011 at 05:18 PM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    just call the person and it will add the new info to the call log as it groups the calls together. Hang up before they answer if you don't want to talk to them...
    what I would really loved is just to edit the call log with out keeping the contact!! Could that be done?

some times i call some people I will call again a couple of times but never again soo i always go and look on the log because I dont have it as a contact.

is this a posible PATCH??