Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vholif2137
  1.    #1  
    When I transferred a ringtone over to my Sprint Pre- running 2.1, it shows up with Internalz Pro but not in my ringtones folder where I put it. Also, when I take a picture, the image doesn't show up in the photo album. I've read that this is a known file indexer bug, but I have not read if there is a way to fix it. Does anyone know how to remedy this?
    I'm also experiencing the same exact thing on my Sprint Pre-. It's a known bug and I haven't seen a fix for it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I'm also experiencing the same exact thing on my Sprint Pre-. It's a known bug and I haven't seen a fix for it.
    is this a bug just for 2.1 on unapproved devices? I wonder if I go back to 1.4.5 if it will still be an issue.
    My fix for this has been;

Open Internalz - navigate to folder - check "hide from webos" - wait for the folder to rename to .whatever - restart device - open Internalz - navigate to folder - uncheck "hide from webos" wait for the folder to rename to whatever without the dot - backswipe - if it asks you about renaming the folder you're good to go, if it doesn't then repeat until it does.

I do this routine probably twice a day for the last week or so. Hope it gets fixed soon. If somebody could just figure out how to restart the indexer I'd kiss him...well maybe...