1.    #1  
    Should the Veer or webOS for that matter have lockable parental controls if it is to be marketed as a teen or preteen phone as well? Could this be an advantage over other phones in this sector of the market or a disadvantage? I would like the ability to choose to enter a password and regulate the content my kids could access on a device I give them. That is if I had kids. What do you think?
    no its a full on smart phone that can stand with the best . its only a downfall if you dont like small screens . thats it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I think a phone with parental controls would pretty much cannibalize itself. If kids did think it was cool, they'd stop as soon as they realized it was another way for mommy and daddy to be annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no its a full on smart phone that can stand with the best . its only a downfall if you dont like small screens . thats it
    +1. Teens like texting and games, I hardly see one of them preferring a small screen.... This isn't A&W... This is smartphone land