1.    #1  
    I recently had to redoctor to Sprint 2.1 and lost Google Maps functionality! Does anyone know the file location so I can try to just re-add it back to my apps? The icon is there but it opens to a white screen with the spinning circle. I have many versions of 2.0 and 2.1 doctors available and I'm assuming it's probably the same file for all of them. It was one of the last things I checked and I don't want to redoctor after for hrs of resyncing and retweaking.
    In /usr/palm/applications I found a file called com.palm.app.maps, but I don't think this is it. I tried a couple different versions of this file and they all look like this:
    maps_2011-17-04_124928.png

Anyone able to help or know what's going on here?

RESOLVED: Flash plugin installed via WOSQI had a similar error ocur on install and would not work. Uninstalled the plugin via Preware then reinstalled using Preware. Now both are working. Very strange. Didn't think to screenshot the flash error screen but I swear they are the same.
    Last edited by matteebee13; 04/17/2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Resolved.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Thanks i was beginning to get worried. My next step was to re-doctor. For me either google maps or my emails were loading. Thanks again