Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Has anyone else noticed the image preview in google images renders funny? When I tap on the thumb nail image it displays the image but I have to scroll down to it rather than it just filling the screen. I am running 2.1 on a Verizon Pre Plus with flash enabled. I tried disabling flash but it doesn't change it. This isn't a major issue, just slightly annoying.
    yes, very strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusI View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the image preview in google images renders funny? When I tap on the thumb nail image it displays the image but I have to scroll down to it rather than it just filling the screen. I am running 2.1 on a Verizon Pre Plus with flash enabled. I tried disabling flash but it doesn't change it. This isn't a major issue, just slightly annoying.
    +1
    Yup.. Happened on 2.0.1 as well

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Is this a 2.x issue and does anyone have a fix for it yet?
    Is this a 2.x issue and does anyone have a fix for it yet?
    Yes.. And No

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Ok and bummer. :-)
    yup, have it here too.