Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kjamc1982 View Post
    1.) I would ask them is there going to be a Pixi 2?
    2.) What are they going to do for loyal customers?
    3.) How are they going to improve developer relations?
    4.) When are they going to do full encryption in WebOS?
    5.) Different color phones. All current phones have no color. Are you going to have different color phones in the future?
    Actually, a great question would be, why can I still buy an unsupported legacy device right now.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Hopefully Palm will respond, rather than just hating me...
    No one can stop them from hating you !! You know that !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    how come kyocera can get a complex slider mechanism right, on the echo look for the review, but you guys cant.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
    Quote Originally Posted by keeb119 View Post
    how come kyocera can get a complex slider mechanism right, on the echo look for the review, but you guys couldn't, for a short while, in the first production run of one single model two years ago.
    There, I fixed it for you.
    So what happened? Did they lock you up and throw away the key when you started asking questions?
    Global Posts
    608 Global Posts
    Sprint? Yes or no?
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    So what happened? Did they lock you up and throw away the key when you started asking questions?
    Maybe he's still asking questions :P
    Nice - just saw the post on the frontpage. Thanks for the info!

http://www.precentral.net/my-visit-p...ouraging-words
    would you ask them to hire more software developers for their own devices? Remember hotsync and how well it worked? 3rd party stuff is difficult and sure doesn't work like the good hotsync did! And can you please remind them that there is an amazing community of palm faithful that need to be remembered! We have purchased palms in good faith and believe the next device will be better than the last and we will support if they support us!

also ask if they would extend their warentee from 90 days to over a year! I mean to talk to them!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12