Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTolsonator View Post
    Great find my good sir, now if only 2.1 was stable enough on my Pre-...Im a little bummed I can't take part in the awesomeness once it's released

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    2.1 is perfectly stable on my Pre-. Maybe a patch you installed is the culprit, or your overclock's not stable.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I cannot find Tweaks in preware even after updating feeds. I'm using 2.1 on a pre -
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBones View Post
    I cannot find Tweaks in preware even after updating feeds. I'm using 2.1 on a pre -
    It likely hasn't been released to the feeds yet. Patience...
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    It likely hasn't been released to the feeds yet. Patience...
    Aah. Well I saw the green plus sign on many a patch so I assumed its been released.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBones View Post
    Aah. Well I saw the green plus sign on many a patch so I assumed its been released.
    so what is the green plus sign for ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so what is the green plus sign for ??
    It indicates that it's a tweakable patch.
    meaning what ? Tweakable how ? I can just change it if I want to . ? I've had the green plus things since yesterday lol the app is coming out this morning . That's what I'm curious to see !
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    meaning what ? Tweakable how ? I can just change it if I want to . ? I've had the green plus things since yesterday lol the app is coming out this morning . That's what I'm curious to see !
    Tweakable meaning it does that the webos-internals wiki page on the Tweak app says. No doubt we'll all know more when it's actually released.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Glad to see such progress in webOS 2.x. Makes being stuck on 1.x even more painful.
    Installing now.... can't wait.
  11. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    What can I say, it seems like a great idea but none of the patches I have/like are Tweak compatible. Hopefully this gets the patchers to redesign some more of the patches we have to work with it.

I was still hoping for a desktop app to remotely view and manipulate my usb connected Pre in a window or something. Oh well.. I can dream right?
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123