Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I know and I won't tell
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I know and I won't tell
    I'll tell...
    in 9 hrs from now

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    It's, of course, the app that will allow you to control the webOS Toaster that HP will announce in 9 hours!!!

hehehe
    It's, of course, the app that will allow you to control the webOS Toaster that HP will announce in 9 hours!!!

hehehe
    More like tweak it

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    More like tweak it

Heh... that was easy :P

/me downloads and checks "that" stuff
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I don't think location agnostic app catalog since a lot of people with existing access seem pretty hyped, though I think we all understand that needs to happen for webOS to be truly global.

I'm guessing some sort of centralized customization app for patch settings. Based on the focus on consolidating patches into advanced patch suites, I think the next logical step is to implement them in customizable ways. I want the new card per messaging convo but I don't like hitting enter twice to send. It makes sense to me to start making patches that can be configured in multiple ways rather than static combinations among which you have to find the one you want. That is just my random guess.

Whatever it is, I am excited and I expect to be surprised by the ingenuity of these devs. The reactions I've seen indicate that it is a gamechanger and yet none of us know what it is: an indication that they're creating solutions to problems we don't know we have, or at least to ones we have come to accept as normal limitations.

Yup am beginning to doubt the agnostic app-catalog theory, since some have mentioned using the app on Pre2's which have app-catalog access, my bet is on some easy patching system_ eg, no need to restart for patches to take effect, just install the app and toggle the preferences...
    I would assume this is what is coming, just got made today.

Application:Tweaks - WebOS Internals
    I cant wait to find out what it is tomorrow. Go webosinternals!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesonrw View Post

[url= - WebOS Internals[/url]
    looks like you called it

Looks like you found it, too bad it's not available in the Preware yet. We still gotta wait it out, looks like it will be awesome.
    At least it supports 1.4.5 still.
    Quote Originally Posted by MekkelRichards View Post
    At least it supports 1.4.5 still.
    umm, It specifically states 2.0 or greater.
    it's a PrePatch I guess )
    with options to show/hide top-bar icons like gps, ringer, numberic battery value.

And other options (that got "support" in the latest Advanced * patches)...
    Quote Originally Posted by TRoss View Post
    I don't think location agnostic app catalog since a lot of people with existing access seem pretty hyped, though I think we all understand that needs to happen for webOS to be truly global.

I'm guessing some sort of centralized customization app for patch settings. Based on the focus on consolidating patches into advanced patch suites, I think the next logical step is to implement them in customizable ways. I want the new card per messaging convo but I don't like hitting enter twice to send. It makes sense to me to start making patches that can be configured in multiple ways rather than static combinations among which you have to find the one you want. That is just my random guess.

Whatever it is, I am excited and I expect to be surprised by the ingenuity of these devs. The reactions I've seen indicate that it is a gamechanger and yet none of us know what it is: an indication that they're creating solutions to problems we don't know we have, or at least to ones we have come to accept as normal limitations.

That's my guess as well. Hence in the screenshot of the program it had the green cross as an icon, just like sconix's advanced patches.

Haha, nice find That's definitely it then. Very good idea, I like that
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    I have my fingers crossed for the ability to customize the launcher in 2.1. Please please please...
    me too
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    nice find thats totally it
    Man, that seems really nice. With this app, Sconix' advanced patches may truly become the patches to end all patches.
  19.    #39  

hehehe
    I'm sold! I'll take 3!

20.    #40  

Great find my good sir, now if only 2.1 was stable enough on my Pre-...Im a little bummed I can't take part in the awesomeness once it's released

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast