1.    #1  
    I just upgraded my IE to 9.0 and although not technically stacks, per se.... it seems like they've borrowed (loosely) the concept and it's kind of cool. When you start opening up more tabs that are related to each other, they get color-coded by groups. </end random thought>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    IE8 did that too.
  3.    #3  
    hmm...maybe I missed that update, because I don't remember seeing that before. Oh well, I guess I'm with the kool kids now
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    what IE ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what IE ?
    Internet Explorer
    I haven't upgraded from ie9 beta but I don't remember seeing that. Is ie9 final any different then then rc?
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I haven't upgraded from ie9 beta but I don't remember seeing that. Is ie9 final any different then then rc?
    Not really. Only thing I've noticed is that you don't have to type a "?" in order to search (no longer just takes you to where it thinks you want to go).
    I have ie9 and never noticed that, probably because I mostly use opera. Opere 11 has stacks, now possible to stack tabs.
    For Opera users out there (come on, I know someone else besides me uses Opera), Opera 11 features tab stacking. You can pick up tabs, hover them over another tab, and when you drop the tab you form a stack. Open a new tab in the stack and (unless you are on the last tab in the stack) the new tab opens in the same stack. You can take one tab from a stack, drop it on your tab bar, and then put other tabs on it to make a new stack. In fact, it works almost exactly like stacks work in webOS, and it is the best new feature in any browser since tabs were introduced (incidentally, Opera was the first of the current major browsers to feature tabbed browsing).
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    For Opera users out there (come on, I know someone else besides me uses Opera), Opera 11 features tab stacking. You can pick up tabs, hover them over another tab, and when you drop the tab you form a stack. Open a new tab in the stack and (unless you are on the last tab in the stack) the new tab opens in the same stack. You can take one tab from a stack, drop it on your tab bar, and then put other tabs on it to make a new stack. In fact, it works almost exactly like stacks work in webOS, and it is the best new feature in any browser since tabs were introduced (incidentally, Opera was the first of the current major browsers to feature tabbed browsing).
    Opera is the webos of desktop browsers. I think it is probably the best one, yet no one uses it or even knows about it and a lot of programs dont support it. So I am forced to use explorer one in a while.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    how do you download opera to palm pixi. I went to opera's site and they said to install to your pc and then to your phone. I chose palm and it did not have pixi, it had treo and some other models. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JennRN View Post
    how do you download opera to palm pixi. I went to opera's site and they said to install to your pc and then to your phone. I chose palm and it did not have pixi, it had treo and some other models. thanks
    Not available for webos phones. Same story as usual
    Another Opera user here. Been using Opera since version 3.62. I did notice that IE9 seems a lot less cluttered than previous versions of IE. I remarked to myself that it now looks somewhat like Opera. However, my greatest pet peeve with IE9 that has always existed still exists in IE9. That is, when you click the stop button, it doesn't stop. Just keeps chugging along. Opera does as it's told, and it does it very quickly. Definitely the best browser IMO.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    It is the best browser, especially in Opera 11 with all the new features not available in other browsers (yet). I just wish Opera would port their browser to webOS. Easy syncing of bookmarks/speed dial between the browser on my Pre 2, home computer, and work computer would be awesome.