1.    #1  
    Somehow, after installing a patch, my cryptofs directory where non-stock apps go is being deleted completely. As such, all my apps are gone and all my patches look like they aren't installed, even though you can of course still see the effects of the patch. I can't even open Preware to run an EPR or Emergency Reconstruction, not that it would probably work because the entire cryptofs directory is gone and the Preware app has been deleted.

Since on 2.0, Palm made the decision to install the App Catalog to the cryptofs directory on every reboot, this means the App Catalog gets deleted too.

I've seen a couple of reports of this happening on the board, but no one gave an answer as to why it was happening. Does anyone have any idea?

This is the second time this has happened since meta-doctoring this phone. The first time it happened it was with Preware and the second time with WOSQI, on different patches. I put After Patch Install in () because I'm not sure it's the patches fault, maybe I doctored the phone wrong or maybe it would happen after an app install from the catalog not sure.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  2.    #2  
    Okay, I restarted the phone and the directory appeared again and my apps showed up again, I guess because on reboot the phone reinstalls the AppCat to that directory. I'm guess that directory was marked as hidden for some reason...I check via novaterm after the apps disappeared and it definitely wasn't showing up, I didn't think to check if it was hidden, though.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM