Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Just notice something with Just Type. I have Angry Birds & Angry Birds Seasons (will be getting Rio version in few minutes). I did a Just Type search of Angry Birds and only the original app shows in the search results. In the launcher they are both labeled the same only identifiable by their icons. Question is this a problem with the dev app id or the Just Type feature with 3 different versions of the same app will this make my search questionable?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Well, it's really Rovio's fault for naming them the same, I don't know why they haven't changed the name in subsequent updates.

If you're on 1.4.5, you can rename it with a patch, if you're on 2.1.0, you have to open the appinfo.json in the angrybirdsseasons folder and tack on Seasons at the end of the title.

If Angry Birds Rio has Rio at the end instead of being named Angry Birds as well, it should show up as separate.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I may just send an email to Rivo and let them know they may be able to send a quick update to address the issue. Better that than tinkering with app files.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Well, it actually only takes a minute with Internalz Pro and isn't complicated at all, but if you want to wait on Rovio....

Seriously, just go to:

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.rovio.angrybirdsseasons

Open the appinfo.json file

Where it says Angry Birds, add Seasons on the end.

Backswipe, save.

Click the upper left app menu, Restart, Luna Restart.

Ta-da!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I really don't like messing with main stream commercial apps, but i love patching and tweaking, so I did it anyway.