Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    What I'll probably do is Doctor my Pre2 again and see if it gives me the apps again.

EDIT: Well, the doctor isn't finding my device, and Novacom is running. GRAAAWR.
    Have you tried the various options here: How To Recover - WebOS Internals
  2.    #22  
    Well, I haven't done recovery mode yet. Hold on.

UPDATE: That worked. Doctoring as we speak.

UPDATE PLUS: No it didn't.

UPDATE 2: Okay it's getting further than it did last time.

UPDATE VEER: Stopped again.

UPDATE 3: Now stopped at a few percent.

UPDATE TOUCHPAD: Looks like it's just gonna stop at 12%. Screw it.

UMTS UNLOCKED UPDATE: Okay so I did it one more time and it went all the way through. Halleluja, amirite? Let's see if those apps come back.

LTE-POWERED UPDATE: So the apps didn't come back, but, strangely, the New York Times one did. How interesting is that?!
    Last edited by TheAngelOfElysium; 04/07/2011 at 12:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    Well, I haven't done recovery mode yet. Hold on.

UPDATE: That worked. Doctoring as we speak.

UPDATE PLUS: No it didn't.

UPDATE 2: Okay it's getting further than it did last time.

UPDATE VEER: Stopped again.

UPDATE 3: Now stopped at a few percent.

UPDATE TOUCHPAD: Looks like it's just gonna stop at 12%. Screw it.

UMTS UNLOCKED UPDATE: Okay so I did it one more time and it went all the way through. Halleluja, amirite? Let's see if those apps come back.

LTE-POWERED UPDATE: So the apps didn't come back, but, strangely, the New York Times one did. How interesting is that?!
    TOPAZ UPDATE: Not so interesting.. You kept it on your phone before doctoring and its a free app.. The others where deleted.. Try re-downloading them and see if it asks you to buy them

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #24  
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2931274]TOPAZ UPDATE: Not so interesting.. You kept it on your phone before doctoring and its a free app.. The others where deleted.. Try re-downloading them and see if it asks you to buy them

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

OPAL UPDATE: Unfortunately I only remember the two apps I mentioned earlier, but I'll have a look through the app catalog and see if anything jogs my memory.

MANTARAY UPDATE: AccuWeather and Featured Apps were two more. They're free, but I've never downloaded them before. Ever.
    Last edited by TheAngelOfElysium; 04/07/2011 at 10:45 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12