Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    as the title suggest, im wondering if there is a way to play audio trough usb without going into usb mode. i recently got a radio for work and it has a usb slot, but no 3.5" headset input. any help would be appreciated.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
    There's not really any other way to have your USB partition visible without going into USB mode. It's frustrating because then you can't use the phone in the mean time! Unfortunate side effect. From what I know, all other phones behave in this manner (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry). :-(
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    i was afraid of that. i know if you plug you i____ into something with a dock ofr it, you can play audio through it. thank you for your help.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.