Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Corning Glass video on facebook

This is one of the best ads to date I have seen. How cool would this be if powered with HP webOS?
    NNJ
    I saw this a while back, now that I see it again Im more convinced that this will be what we call ¨the future¨, I would LOOOOVE to see WebOS all over tha place, U are on track right there.

Something caught my attention this time....... look how lame is the last flexible display... like an actual transparent folio.. That doesnt look really futurist to me... I could think of some roalling thing or something. well.... just chatting (sorry for my english)
    That is sick!!! That looks like HP's vision for webos!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The future is going to be crazy!! Haha reminds me of Minority Report ...
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bolija View Post
    I saw this a while back, now that I see it again Im more convinced that this will be what we call ¨the future¨, I would LOOOOVE to see WebOS all over tha place, U are on track right there.

Something caught my attention this time....... look how lame is the last flexible display... like an actual transparent folio.. That doesnt look really futurist to me... I could think of some roalling thing or something. well.... just chatting (sorry for my english)
    Actually, very futuristic. Notice the touch to share demonstration utilitsed all the time. The best people to target for flexible displays are architects, construction workers. Imagine working on your designs home on the PC, rendering your pictures, touch to share with phone, roll out your display on-site (as opposed to printed drawing), touch phone to it, hold it up and (via see-through display) show how the thing should look at the end.
    NNJ
    Quote Originally Posted by nyallj View Post
    Actually, very futuristic. Notice the touch to share demonstration utilitsed all the time. The best people to target for flexible displays are architects, construction workers. Imagine working on your designs home on the PC, rendering your pictures, touch to share with phone, roll out your display on-site (as opposed to printed drawing), touch phone to it, hold it up and (via see-through display) show how the thing should look at the end.
    The best target for this is anyone... Look how they used fashion design for their example, works just as good as your idea for construction. Having a setup like that would benefit anyone in any given situation.
    Everything looked very webOS but the 'phone' which looked very iPhone-ish. I loved the idea there.

How much is it going to cost me to remodel the house with all that tech? I need to start saving...
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    Everything looked very webOS but the 'phone' which looked very iPhone-ish. I loved the idea there.

How much is it going to cost me to remodel the house with all that tech? I need to start saving...
    iPhone-ish indeed...or tablet type. The phones though, are see-through displays, thin glass, with two thin strips at the sides that probably provide processing. I was wondering how tiny the video and logic processors have to be, along with memory, radios, etc. for those phones to work.
    NNJ
    Volkswagens look very similar in 2020.

very cool video. definitely looks webOS-ish
    this doesn't freak anyone out? Lol
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Begging your pardon, and meaning absolutely no offense! But I took a full minute there before I saw what you wrote.
    NNJ
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Looking again at the video though, I think now is a good time to invest in Windex stocks!
    NNJ