Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ummm... What happened to the app catalog???

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Not a clue. I'm having no problems.

Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
  3.    #3  
    Working now for me as well... Strange...

That's very interesting...maybe your app just derped for that launch. I'm not sure.
  5.    #5  
    No I tried to relaunch a number of times.. Same thing.. I tweeted this thread to palm so maybe they fixed it

Yeah, I saw that. But a fast response from Palm? At this hour? I'm not so sure.
    I'm having problems updating a couple of apps. Angry Birds and Solitaire will ot update. Days of trying after several reboots. Its says "error downloading". ***. Anyone else?
  8.    #8  
    Any apps NOT installed by the app store (say installed by woqi or preware) the app store wont update..

With that said.. Did you get it from the app store or did you sideload it?

i also got this... but its all ok now
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    got the apps from the app store. They've updated in the past. Now they don't work anymore.
    Hmm....so maybe HP/Palm is working on something. Maybe a WebOS 3.0 App Catalog?
    today I have 3 apps that won't update.
    it says "Download Failed". I also just tried to download a new, free app. It also says "Download Failed". I'm in Canada on Bell. I wonder if that ha something to do with it. Anyone else having this problem in Canada?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I also have now two apps that won't update since a couple of days: Notes 1.6.0 and EnergyViewer 1.1.0. For both I get a "Download Error". Rebooting my Pre (Sprint 1.4.5) doesn't help.

Strangely for those two programs there's not even an icon shown in the App Catalog listing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    have you tried downloading another app? This doesn't work for me either.
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    I also have now two apps that won't update since a couple of days: Notes 1.6.0 and EnergyViewer 1.1.0. For both I get a "Download Error". Rebooting my Pre (Sprint 1.4.5) doesn't help.

Strangely for those two programs there's not even an icon shown in the App Catalog listing.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prequan View Post
    have you tried downloading another app? This doesn't work for me either.
    Yes, some other apps updated/downloaded just fine. Unfortunately I also need to update those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post

Palm is aware of this issue and are working on it as we speak. It's happening to both my hombrewed up devices and virgin devices. Givem some time. In mean time to get you app access back, just try to download and this time cancel it. Dont try again untill the icon for the app is displayed in the app catalog.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Palm is aware of this issue and are working on it as we speak. It's happening to both my hombrewed up devices and virgin devices. Givem some time.
    Good to know. Hope it'll be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    In mean time to get you app access back, just try to download and this time cancel it. Dont try again untill the icon for the app is displayed in the app catalog.
    Yeah I know. I have both programs working right now with the old versions.
    BUMP!

Consider me part of the club, Sketch.

Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    BUMP!

Consider me part of the club, Sketch.

AngelOfElysium, I thought your Pre (plus) died, and you couldn't return it....?

Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    AngelOfElysium, I thought your Pre (plus) died, and you couldn't return it....?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I've got a Pre2 now, lol. The Pre Plus didn't actually break, but I thought it did, so I sold it to TopTongueBarry for $60,-
    Last edited by TheAngelOfElysium; 04/06/2011 at 03:27 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast