Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AppCat still seems to be down. ALL downloads failing including updates and new DL's. ***? Tried to buy that new space shooter. Charged the 4 bucks but unable to DL. Anyone have any news? I gotta email hp when I get to a real pc.
    Not sure. I'm having no issues downloading apps. This is really strange...
    yeah, the phone functions normally in all other actions. The only thing malfunctioning is the appcat.
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    I can't even see the apps, just a bunch of blank placeholders for the featured apps and categories are empty. (EU Pre)
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    I just bought Angry Birds Rio, which worked... but now I got a mail that the payment didn't work... strange... (German O2 Pre)
    got on the phone with palm tech support. Problem is with Bell (what a shock). DL's work over wifi only until palm gets them to fix it. BELL SUCKS.
  7. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prequan View Post
    today I have 3 apps that won't update.
    it says "Download Failed". I also just tried to download a new, free app. It also says "Download Failed". I'm in Canada on Bell. I wonder if that ha something to do with it. Anyone else having this problem in Canada?

Yes I am too. Bell. Exactly the same issue. Works on Wifi but not on cell data.
    This made my day! It showed me the currency of my country which is not currently supported in the App Catalog. Signs that the App catalog will open up soon?
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12