1. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Is this new in 2.x, or have I just never noticed it before?

When I have a contact without a "name", and just a company name (so they will sort properly in my contacts), when I "Just Type" the company name, it brings up the numbers, but not the name. A bit disconcerting, as I'd like confirmation that I'm actually going to be dialing the company I intend to dial.

Setup:
    Contacts sorted by Last Name.
    Sample company: Center Road Vision Care

I want the company to be listed under "C" in my contacts, so I do not put anything in the "Name" field, but I put the full company name in the "Company" field. Everything sorts and displays properly int he Contacts app, but Just Type brings up a list of phone numbers with no name.

Anyone have a workaround?
    Do the companies have emails? I noticed that if you type the company name, you get pretty much every bit of contact info except company name, so you might be able to distinguish them by email.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have this problem as well and I'm really surprised there isn't more noise about it, especially as this is a regression from WebOS 1.x.

Is everyone having this problem or is it just an isolated bug?
    I have the same problem on Pre2, the webos 2 also doesn't support to sync the custom label in google contact.
    Just made the complete jump to 2.1 and i'm having the same issue here. It worked with 1.x.

Couldn't there be a patch for this ?

meanwhile post this issue here: http://www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html