Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Isn't there an API? Regardless of whether there's an official app, couldn't one of our devs make a bundle off this and make everyone very happy to boot?
    I would love to see someone build a Mougg app instead. It's the same basic features as Amazon Cloud, but $3 a month gets you unlimited uploads. You can check it out at mougg.com
    MP3Tunes.com offers the same service as Cloud Player (upload your music, stream it to anywhere), and there's a free client app for it in the App Catalog. (There's actually two versions in there -- the current 1.x version and a beta of the 2.x version.)

Since they offer free starter accounts with 2GB of space, I gave it a spin to see how well it worked. Uploading is a little clunky, but the streaming playback was perfect on my first-gen Pre.

(Apologies for not including links, the forum won't let me post them yet. Just search for "MP3Tunes" in the App Catalog and you'll find the apps.)
    Last edited by smacktoward; 04/04/2011 at 01:52 PM.
    If you buy the Lady Gaga album for 99c tonight (or any other album) you get a 1 year upgrade to a 20 GB cloud drive.

That said, it appears there is no connection between the palm amazon player and the Amazon cloud drive player which sucks. I just paid 69c to add a song on the palm pre to find out that it does not appear on the PC cloud drive. Guess they are separate accounts.
    Page Plus Cellular - Talk Smart
    Palm M100 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755P > Palm Pro > Palm Pre-
    I think you can change a setting in the Amazon cloud player (click on settings) to control downloads to pcs/devices and saving to cloud.
    If WebOS gets big enough amazon would love to.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    I think you can change a setting in the Amazon cloud player (click on settings) to control downloads to pcs/devices and saving to cloud.
    That only works for purchases made from the Amazon website. If you buy it from the WebOS Amazon app, then I doesnt save to the cloud drive. I would also love to have a WebOS app for the Amazon Cloud player.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncase3 View Post
    If you buy the Lady Gaga album for 99c tonight (or any other album) you get a 1 year upgrade to a 20 GB cloud drive.

That said, it appears there is no connection between the palm amazon player and the Amazon cloud drive player which sucks. I just paid 69c to add a song on the palm pre to find out that it does not appear on the PC cloud drive. Guess they are separate accounts.
    I tried this too, but I downloaded a free song. I also tried the reverse, download and save to cloud drive and see if it showed up on phone. Also didn't work.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12