1.    #1  
    With the ability to hold shift while scrolling finger on the screen to get a precise selection, I believe we have the best copy & paste!
    Have you tried the iphones? It's great too and only needs one hand..

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    draztikrhymez - thanks for the post. Great to hear the positive feedback!
    I find selection is defaulting to select whole words, which can be annoying with urls. I do love the meta-tap c and meta-tap v combos. I think that is brilliant.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    [QUOTE=Editor02;2921498]I find selection is defaulting to select whole words, which can be annoying with urls. I do love the meta-tap c and meta-tap v combos. I think that is brilliant.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

Don't forget the meta-tap A, which does select all...
    Wasn't Copy and Paste enhanced with 2.0.1 and 2.1 webOS? Seems about the same, but maybe a little more accurate then 1.4.5. Sorli...
    best? Not quite..

can only select in EDITABLE text.
    Still! Even with 2.1.0.
    The best copy/paste imo was on, believe it or not, WinMo 6.5.... When copying say text messages, it would copy who sent it, the time, and the message. Made life so easy haha.
    I love the fact that if you copy with off center meta tap you can paste into the same app, but if you copy with centered meta tap it goes to card view so you can paste into a different app. Just the little things...
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkiBluDawg View Post
    best? Not quite..

Still! Even with 2.1.0.

just copied that from your post from 2.1.0 hold shift and tap the text you wanna highlight
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/27/2011 at 01:27 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkiBluDawg View Post
    best? Not quite..

Still! Even with 2.1.0.
    Not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Not true.
    Just to clarify..its kind of possible to select readonly text in the browser for example. But it is a very basic selection and not as elegant/flexible as editable text selection. Shift tap generally selects the whole paragraph & I haven't found a way to extend/ reduce the selection
    Last edited by FunkiBluDawg; 03/27/2011 at 03:05 PM.