1.    #1  
    I know the Blackberry OS 5 and iOS can send events via e-mail and my phone will automatically put them in the calendar. Can I do this over webOS?

I can't seem to find it anywhere and am using the Palm calendar as my default if that helps.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    you can do it through google calendar, sort of. Other than that, no. I'm hoping its the FIRST thing that HP forces Palm to fix once they start trying to get 300,000 employees to use it as their business phone.
    Yes it's unbelievable that this important feature still doesn't exist.
    Yep, I consider this the one critical feature that's missing. More apps would be nice, but don't make for a successful business feature. Sending meeting request, on the other hand is a core feature that needs to be included.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    Yep, I consider this the one critical feature that's missing. More apps would be nice, but don't make for a successful business feature. Sending meeting request, on the other hand is a core feature that needs to be included.
    anyone know if it will be included in webos 3.x? or 2.2/3? This has been on other mobile devices for years! I can accept a meeting request, but can't create one. I would be severly disappointed if the touchpad or pre3, newest OS does not incorporate that... mainly speaking of the ActiveSync integration, not google calendar, etc.