1.    #1  
    Is it just me or is the web browser always logging out of sites even if you mark stay logged in or remember me?
    I am not seeing that. Check your browser settings.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I am not seeing that. Check your browser settings.
    I've done that and the 3 settings are on
    is it just specific sites? Do you stay logged in to PreCentral, for example?

What sites are giving you issues? Some sites don't let you stay logged in, like bank sites.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    is it just specific sites? Do you stay logged in to PreCentral, for example?

What sites are giving you issues? Some sites don't let you stay logged in, like bank sites.
    No it's every site, I know bank sites and such won't keep you logged in for security reasons, but every site eventually logs out on its own including precentral. This is with 1.4.5 as well as when I was on 2.1 very strange
    What browser patches do you have installed? I had similar problems (log into website -> website redirects me -> i'm not logged in) for a while when I used AdBlock.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    What browser patches do you have installed? I had similar problems (log into website -> website redirects me -> i'm not logged in) for a while when I used AdBlock.
    Well it does log in it just doesn't stay logged in and i find myself logging in to sites over and over. I have just scrollbar & meta tap patches on the web browser
    I've had the same problems. Many if not all websites lose my login information. I will try uninstalling adblocker. But I also thought this was the case before I even was able to put preware on my pre2 unlocked.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    Do you get logged out of those sites earlier than you would if you were using a desktop browser?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Do you get logged out of those sites earlier than you would if you were using a desktop browser?
    Yes. The desktop browser always remembers me. The phone forgets.

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Yes. The desktop browser always remembers me. The phone forgets.

Same
    happens to me also.
    happens to me, i have several pages open but does not happen on any other forum but this one and its really annoying---it prevents me from spending time here as i just get tired of always logging in
    Much better on the Pre3. I don't think it has ever logged me out. Matter of fact, after doctoring and logging the phone into my palm profile it still kept me logged in to precentral.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums