1.    #1  
    So regardless of whether the mute button was on or not in 1.4.5, you could have a setting that plays the alarm at your media volume. The problem with 2.1 is that even though that same setting is there, the mute switch actually sets your media volume to Minimum, so my alarm is always playing at like the lowest possible volume. Any fixes?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Do you have the Really Silent Vibrate Switch installed?
    Check out the quick system tasks app in Preware. It's a quick way to set those values.

Or, look at Mode Switcher lets you assign these settings to modes, so they switch for you with each mode change.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Do you have the Really Silent Vibrate Switch installed?
    Yes, but I had it installed in 1.4.5 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Check out the quick system tasks app in Preware. It's a quick way to set those values.

Or, look at Mode Switcher lets you assign these settings to modes, so they switch for you with each mode change.
    I have them available to me with Adv Sys Prefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    The Really Silent Mute Switch changed how it operated in 2.1 because Palm made it harder to mute the sound. That's why it just minimizes the media volume now instead of what it did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    yea, webOS 2.0 changed the unofficial way to easily mute media sounds (music, videos, games, etc.). So the new patch alters saves and adjusts the volume manually. Not an ideal solution, with a few issue. I'll look for a fix
    ---Really Silent Ringer Switch
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM