1.    #1  
    I've doctored my pre- successfully to 2.1, but about a week ago I suddenly got a message saying "your appdatabase is full, you have to restart and log into your palm profile again". I was able to delay it for some time, but the next day the popup came again but his time there was no button to delay it, so I had to finally reset it and redoctor with wifi-profiles preloaded, as I don't have a data option, and then go again through the whole login, restore, reinstalling, etc. procedure. I have encountered that issue now the third time, but it keeps coming randomly after a few days and drives me mad because it renders the device useless until I have access to my computer and redoctor

I've searched the Internet for that error message but I haven't found anything :/

Anyone got a solution or at least an idea what's going on?

Thanks!

P.S: I will post a screenshot of the message as soon as the doctor has finished and I can access the flash-drive again.
    are you out of disk space? Doctoring doesn't always clean your disk, so perhaps doing an "erase all application and data", then doctor would work
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    are you out of disk space? Doctoring doesn't always clean your disk, so perhaps doing an "erase all application and data", then doctor would work
    Device info says 5.2GB free but there are many sys inherited from 1.4.5 which are probably now useless and/or replaced anyway by doctoring.

But I think I knew what causes that. I built the meta-doctor with my "old" prefsDB.sql included and preloaded so that I have WiFI enabled on startup. It seems like there are some incompatibility in the database files which led to my issue. I'll try extracting only the wifi-profiles from the file and include them in an new file

EDIT:Forget the last paragraph, I just opened the databse and saw that there is only one table with some wifi options and the saved keys for networks I've been connected with :/
    Last edited by Chypsylon; 03/20/2011 at 06:25 AM.
    Well from 1.4.5. To 2.1 it should have wiped your usb drive. You can doctor and then use the device recovery tool or type in ##devmode# at the blue screen to get into the pre and then enable your wifi to do what you need to do. I have two pre's and 1 pre + and none of them are activated but all are running 2.1 and I use them as my test devices.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums